Out and About NJ has been an assignment for my Online Journalism class. As I said in my most recent post, I have learned a lot about myself and the surrounding area. I also learned about blogging and I really enjoy it.
I am not sure if I will continue with this blog, or a new one but I will definitely remember what I learned from some of my most successful posts like…
- Miss New Jersey Talks Favorite Spots, Voluntering & Atlantic City
- Restoring the Shore: How Atlantic City and Neighboring Towns Are Doing After Hurricane Sandy
- See For Yourself! Philly Drag Queens Compete in Drag Wars
- 5 Things for Kids and Familys To Do In South Jersey
- Top 5 Wineries & Breweries in Southern New Jersey